Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
§ 1 scope
(1) The following “General Terms and Conditions” (GTC) apply in the version valid on the day of the order for all sales contracts for FineArt print products between the Roland Bader PhotoArt online shop and its customers. By submitting his order, the customer declares himself to be in agreement with these terms and conditions and is bound by them.
(2) If individual provisions of these terms and conditions should be wholly or partially ineffective due to mandatory statutory provisions (in particular the provisions of the KSchG), the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall remain in effect unchanged.
§ 2 conclusion of contract
All offers from the Roland Bader PhotoArt Shop (order lists, webshop ...) are non-binding. The contract is concluded when the order is accepted by the Roland Bader PhotoArt shop, either by sending an order confirmation electronically or by post or directly by sending the ordered goods.
§ 3 right of withdrawal
(1) Customers who are consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act can withdraw from the purchase 14 days after taking over the goods without giving reasons. It is sufficient if the declaration of withdrawal is sent within the period without giving reasons.
(2) In the event of withdrawal, the purchase price will only be reimbursed step by step against the return of the goods received from the customer. The condition for this is that the goods are in an unused condition and can be resold as new. The costs of the return are at the expense of the customer.
(3) For items that are impaired or damaged by signs of use, the Roland Bader PhotoArt Shop will charge an appropriate fee for the reduction in value.
(4) Inquiries or complaints to: Roland Bader PhotoArt-Shop Shop, 6600 Reutte, Ehrenbergstraße 4, T: 0664 3194239, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 4 prices
(1) In principle, the purchase price for the goods ordered is agreed, which results from the current price lists, online shop.
(2) Unless otherwise stated, all prices are gross prices including statutory sales tax, exclusive of all shipping costs.
§ 5 delivery conditions
(1) Delivery normally takes place within 7 working days from the customer's order, but in any case within 15 days from the order date. If the goods are not available, the customer will be informed immediately.
(2) The postage / shipping costs are
- Austria € 10, -
- EU € 20, -
- Worldwide € 29, -
- Shipping calendar € 5, -
§ 6 Terms of Payment
For payment in the shop the customer can choose 1. Bank transfer, 2. PayPal.
§ 7 Warranty
The guarantee takes place according to the legal. Provisions for a period of 24 months from receipt of the goods. If an exchange or an improvement is out of the question (not possible, too much effort, unreasonable, delayed deadline), then the buyer is entitled to a price reduction or, if the defect is not minor, cancellation of the contract (conversion). Compensation for (defect) consequential damage, as well as other material damage, financial damage and damage to third parties against the customer, unless it is a consumer transaction, is excluded.
§ 8 Compensation
(1) The Roland Bader PhotoArt Shop is only liable for damage caused by intent or gross negligence, with the exception of damage to persons. Unless it is a consumer transaction, the injured party has to prove the existence of gross negligence.
(2) Compensation for (defect) consequential damage and pure pecuniary damage to entrepreneurs is excluded.
§ 9 data protection
The customer acknowledges that the use of the customer data specified in the contract will be stored and processed for accounting purposes and customer records. The data are used to meet legal requirements and to process payment transactions. Customer data will not be passed on to third parties unless this is absolutely necessary for the execution of the contract.