1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we will inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 Is the person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Roland Bader PhotoArt
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or together with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when you visit our website
When using our website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes - Source / reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used - Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymous form)
The processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
This website uses "https://de.trendcounter.com" trendcounter Analytics to collect and save data for the evaluation of statistical parameters. Cookies can be used to recognize a browser. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. The data collected are analyzed exclusively under a pseudonym and are not merged with other data or passed on to third parties.
You can object to the collection and storage of data at any time with future effect. Link to opt-out: https://www.trendcounter.com/client/c2d31457ee/opt-out/
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted again after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser the next time you visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the content of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR either to carry out the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work together with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we work with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected within the following paragraphs. Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of every browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings.
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
When you contact us (e.g. using the contact form or email), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed; this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided there are no statutory retention requirements.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
In accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide them to us for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. You can delete your customer account at any time and send a message to the above address of the person responsible. We save and use the data you have provided to process the contract. After the contract has been fully processed or your customer account has been deleted, your data will be blocked with due regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after these periods have expired, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your data as permitted by law which we will inform you about below.
6) Data processing for order processing
6.1 To process your order, we work together with the following service provider (s) who support us wholly or partially in the implementation of concluded contracts. Certain personal data is transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We will pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution as part of the payment processing, if this is necessary for the payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will explicitly inform you about this below. The legal basis for the transfer of the data is Article 6 (1) lit. b GDPR.
6.2 Transfer of personal data to shipping service providers
If the goods are delivered by the transport service provider DHL (Deutsche Post AG, Charles-de-Gaulle-Straße 20, 53113 Bonn), we will give your e-mail address in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. the goods to DHL for the purpose of agreeing a delivery date or to announce the delivery, provided that you have given your express consent in the ordering process. Otherwise, we will only pass on the name of the recipient and the delivery address to DHL for the purpose of delivery in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. It will only be passed on if this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. In this case, prior coordination of the delivery date with DHL or the delivery notification is not possible.
The consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future vis-à-vis the person responsible or the transport service provider DHL.
6.3 Use of payment service providers - PayPal
When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "installment payment" via PayPal, we give your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. as part of the payment process.et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"). The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR and only insofar as this is necessary for payment processing.
7) rights of the data subject
7.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed Planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if we did not collect it from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed about the guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR when your data is forwarded in Third countries exist;
- Right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion according to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted as long as the accuracy of your data is being checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have objected to reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information according to Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to correct or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been disclosed or restriction of processing, unless this turns out to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible, if this is technically feasible ;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 Paragraph 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent.Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of withdrawal;
-Right to lodge a complaint in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
7.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR MAINLY LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE EVERY TIME TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA, FOR REASONS THAT WE GIVE UPON YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. FURTHER PROCESSING IS RESERVED IF WE CAN PROVE COMPULSORY REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING THAT OUTSIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING OR EXPRESSION OF THE EXPRESSION APPLIES.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US IN ORDER TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY OBJECTIVE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
8) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After the period has expired, the relevant data is routinely deleted, provided that it is no longer required to fulfill or initiate a contract and / or we have no legitimate interest in further storage.