- General information
- Roland Bader
- 6600 Reutte Austria
- E-Mail: roland (at) foto-bader.at
- Liability for the content of this website
- We continuously develop the content of this website and strive to provide correct and current information. Unfortunately, we cannot assume any liability for the correctness of all content on this website, especially for those provided by third parties. If you notice problematic or illegal content, please contact us immediately. You will find the contact details in the imprint.
- Liability for links on this website
- Our website contains links to other websites whose content we are not responsible for. If you notice any illegal links on our website, please contact us, you will find the contact details in the imprint.
- Copyright Notice
- Declaration on the duty to provide information (data protection declaration) The protection of your personal data is of particular concern to us. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal provisions (GDPR, TKG 2003). In this data protection information we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing on our website.
Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by users, to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to provide us with other services related to the use of this online offer and the internet. Pseudonymous user profiles can be created from the processed data.
We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the user is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases.
The IP address transmitted by the user's browser is not merged with other Google data. Users can prevent cookies from being saved by making the appropriate settings in their browser software; Users can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to their use of the online offer and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http: // tools .google.com / dlpage / gaoptout? hl = en.
Further information on the use of data by Google, setting and objection options can be found in Google's data protection declaration (https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads) and in the settings for the display of advertisements by Google (https: // adssettings.google.com/authenticated). The personal data of the users will be deleted or anonymized after 14 months.
- Contact us
- If you contact us using the form on the website or by e-mail, your data will be stored for six months in order to process the request and in the event of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent. The data processing takes place on the basis of the legal provisions of § 96 Paragraph 3 TKG as well as Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit a (consent) and / or lit b (necessary to fulfill the contract) of the GDPR.